~ Pickensville AL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Pickensville, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7244383
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pickensville, Alabama (file size: 26 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 35022
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Pickensville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pickensville, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Brazelia (historical) - Grantsville (historical) - Plantersville (historical) - Crow (historical) - Memphis - Aubrey - Pickensville - Ravine - Bigbee Valley
- Map Area ID: AREA33.2533.125-88.375-88.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.25-88.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.25-88.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.125-88.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.125-88.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.25
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group