~ Columbus SE NE topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Columbus SE, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7164369
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Columbus SE, Nebraska (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 69717
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Columbus SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Columbus SE, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- School Number 13 - Township of Alexis - Bellwood Reservoir 3-A - Bellwood Reservoir 3-B - Saint Joseph Cemetery - Pleasant View Cemetery - Township of Summit - Bellwood Reservoir 3-C - Saint Joseph Cemetery - Gruenewald Reservoir - Saint Joseph Church - Bellwood Dam 3-B - Bellwood Cemetery - Detention Dam 3-A - Detention Dam 3-C - Brown School - Gruenewald Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA41.37541.25-97.375-97.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.375-97.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.375-97.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.25-97.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.25-97.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -97.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97.25
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson