~ Oxford NW NE topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Oxford NW, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7164223
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Oxford NW, Nebraska (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 71152
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Oxford NW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Oxford NW, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Zion Cemetery - Gardner Reservoir - Ebneier Dam - Walters Dam - Lincoln Election Precinct - Gardner-Larson Reservoir - King Reservoir - Bailey Dam - Township of Lincoln - Walters Reservoir - Bailey Reservoir - Ebneier Reservoir - Gardner Dam - Gosper National Wildlife Management Area - Highland Election Precinct - Gardner-Larson Dam - Township of Highland - Gosper County Waterfowl Production Area - King Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA40.540.375-99.75-99.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.5-99.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.5-99.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.375-99.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.375-99.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.625
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson