~ Callaway NW NE topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, 2014
Callaway NW, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7160505
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Callaway NW, Nebraska (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 6776
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Callaway NW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Callaway NW, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Center School (historical) - Fairview School (historical) - Upper Spring Creek School (historical) - Sunflower School (historical) - Township of Cliff - Maple Grove School (historical) - Cliff Post Office (historical) - West Table - Cliff Church - Highland School (historical) - Cliff School (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA41.541.375-100-99.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.5-100
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.5-99.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.375-100
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.375-99.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -100
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.875
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson