~ Marthasville MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Marthasville, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7150939
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Marthasville, Missouri (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 27866
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Marthasville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Marthasville, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Peers - Marthasville - Charrette (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA38.7538.625-91.125-91
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.75-91.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.75-91
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.625-91.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.625-91
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.