~ Lexington East MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Lexington East, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7150823
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lexington East, Missouri (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 25596
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lexington East
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lexington East, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lexington Bend - Petsch Dam (historical) - Lexington High School - Lexington Middle School - Starke Lake Dam - KCAC-FM (Lexington) - KLEX-AM (Lexington) - Carter Lake Section 25 Upper Dam - Forest Grove Cemetery - Prairie Valley School (historical) - Oak Grove School (historical) - Burns School (historical) - Tabo Bend - Tabo Creek Watershed Structure C-27 Dam - Carter Lake Section 11 Dam - Garrison Creek - Leslie Bell Elementary School - Ladys Lake Dam - Sauk Prairie - Number 185 Reservoir - Tabo Creek Watershed Structure A-22 Dam - Mallory School (historical) - Slusher School (historical) - Tabo Creek Watershed Structure D-23 Dam - Tabo Creek Watershed Structure D-24 Dam - Lex La - Ray Technical Center - Tabo Creek Watershed Structure C-29 Dam - Dickmeyer Lake - Crooked River - Crystal Lakes Dam - Wentworth Country Club - Carter Lake Section 25 Lower Dam - Hicklin School (historical) - Tabo Creek Watershed Structure C-28 Dam - Halls - Tabo Creek Watershed Structure C-25 Dam - Tabo Creek Watershed Structure D-29 Dam - Number 143 Reservoir - Tabo Creek Watershed Structure D-26 Dam - Hicklin Lake - Sheep Nose Bend - Carter Lake Section 10 Upper Dam - Lick Fork - Carter Lake Section 10 Lower Dam - Wentworth Military Academy - Lexington City Park Dam - Tabo Creek Watershed Structure D-28 Dam - Lafayette D10 Lake - Lions Club Lake Number 10298 - Palmer Sill Lake - Number 141 Reservoir - Tabo Creek Watershed Structure D-20 Dam - Locust Grove School (historical) - Township of Lexington - Long Branch - Winton - Number 140 Reservoir - Tabo Creek Watershed Structure D-30 Dam - Slusher Cemetery - Sam Smiths Lake (historical) - City of Lexington - Northrup - Tabo Creek Watershed Structure C-33 Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA39.2539.125-93.875-93.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.25-93.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.25-93.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.125-93.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.125-93.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -93.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -93.75
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.