~ Lesterville SE MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Lesterville SE, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7150817
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lesterville SE, Missouri (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 25505
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lesterville SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lesterville SE, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mayberry School - Lewis Cemetery - Carpenter Hollow - Wet Hollow - Goose Creek - Boyd Hollow - Murphy Cemetery - Well Hollow - Martha (historical) - Champion Spring Branch - Colyotte Hollow - Bolch Hollow - Hyatts Creek - Shed School (historical) - Low Hollow - Martha Post Office (historical) - Pyrtle Hollow - Highway K Public Use Area - Carpenter Cemetery - Dafron Hollow - Brawley Hollow - Gulliams Cemetery - Hampton Cemetery - Sycamore Hollow - Rutter Cemetery - Hackworth Hollow - Cave Spring - Funk Branch Wilderness Camping Site - Bear Branch - Wet Hollow - Mann Cemetery - Whizenhunt Bay - Baker Pond - Mayberry Branch - Funk Branch - Raucom School (historical) - Leonards Lake - Whizenhunt Hollow - Pyles Hollow
- Map Area ID: AREA37.37537.25-90.875-90.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.375-90.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.375-90.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.25-90.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.25-90.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.75
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.