~ Kimsey Creek MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Kimsey Creek, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7150695
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kimsey Creek, Missouri (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 23565
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Kimsey Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kimsey Creek, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gordan Lake - Holt County - Lincoln School (historical) - Bailey Lake - Number 831 Dam - John Hall Lake - Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge - Marion Mendenhall Dam - Brush College Number One School (historical) - John Hall Dam - Boyd Cemetery - Swope Creek - Bailey Lake Dam - Oakland School (historical) - Shiloh School (historical) - Township of Benton - Bluff Pool - South Bethel Cemetery - Cannon Creek - Baldwin Cemetery - Blair Creek - Union School (historical) - Blan School (historical) - Benton Church - Eagle Pool - Cannon Creek Diversion - Kimsey Creek - Monticello School (historical) - Wilson Cemetery - Bagby School (historical) - Little Tarkio Creek - Benton School (historical) - Kimsey School (historical) - Roderick Cemetery - Gordan Lake Dam - Davis Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA40.12540-95.25-95.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.125-95.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.125-95.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40-95.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40-95.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.125
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.