~ Kaintuck Hollow MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Kaintuck Hollow, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7150615
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kaintuck Hollow, Missouri (file size: 28 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 22988
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Kaintuck Hollow
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kaintuck Hollow, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Kaintuck Hollow - Colen School - Kaintuck Church - May-Hoffmann Cemetery - West Hill School - Upper Mill Creek School - Kaintuck Church (historical) - Western Star School (historical) - Vessie - Kaintuck Trail - Mill Creek Cemetery - Western Star Cemetery - Upper Mill Creek Cemetery - Hardester Hollow - Arroyo (historical) - Pleasant Hill School - Mill Creek Recreation Area - Yelton Spring - Cook Western Star Cemetery - Wilkins Spring - Yowell Cemetery - Mill Creek Picnic Area - Gabel Cemetery - Elm Spring - Deep Hollow - Kaintuck School - Corn Creek Lookout Tower - Knotwell Lookout Tower (historical) - Kaintuck Cemetery - Kaintuck Hollow Natural Bridge - Township of Liberty - Mill Creek Church - King Sink - Yelton School
- Map Area ID: AREA37.87537.75-92-91.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.875-92
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.875-91.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.75-92
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.75-91.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -92
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.875
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.