~ Gainesville NW MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Gainesville NW, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7150173
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Gainesville NW, Missouri (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 16650
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Gainesville NW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Gainesville NW, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Preston Flat Ridge - Elliot Hollow - Vince Knob - Little Stony Knob - Finley Hollow - Stony Knob - Long Bald - Ludecker Bald - Mailroute Hollow - Township of Barren Fork - Board Hollow - Romance Lookout Tower - Sam Hollow - Cap Knob - Pine Knob - Cedar Hollow - Bryant Volunteer Fire Department - Deer Lick Point - Board Hollow - Herd Lake - Caney Mount Volunteer Fire Department - High Rock Mountain - Brushy Knob School (historical) - Mineral Hill - Duke Hollow - Road Knobs - Landers Hollow - Mud Spring Hollow - Long Mountain - Pinnacle - Stillhouse Hollow - Kinman Knob - Bear Cave Mountain - Herd Dam - Brushy Knob Church - Cooper Hollow - Double Head Knob - Caney Mountain State Game Refuge - Little Pinnacle - Caney Mountain - Timber Knob - Simmons Ridge - Brushy Knob - Brushy Knob Cemetery - Glade Knob - Grisham Hollow - Fields Hollow - Mallow Lake - Nebraska School - Pineview Church - Upper Brixey School (historical) - Tater Cave Mountain - Gardner Lake - Pineview School (historical) - Sheppard Ridge - Ozark County - Gardner Dam - Sheppard Cemetery - Smith Spring Hollow - Mallow Lake Dam - Evening Shade School (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA36.7536.625-92.5-92.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.75-92.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.75-92.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.625-92.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.625-92.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92.375
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.