~ Dyestone Mountain MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Dyestone Mountain, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7149995
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dyestone Mountain, Missouri (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 13210
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Dyestone Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dyestone Mountain, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Spring Hollow - Group Camp Spring - Noblett Lake Campground - Noblett Lake - Galloway Spring - Willow Springs Ranger District - Noblett Mill - Tater Hill - Clearwater Reach Picnic Area - West Liberty School - Blue Buck Lookout Tower - Sugar Hill Campground - Twin Bridges Volunteer Fire Department - Hellroaring Spring - South Fork Spring Creek - Blue Buck Knob - Rockhouse Spring - Noblett School (historical) - Little Indian Creek - Blue Rock Church - C C C Camp (historical) - Fern Glen School (historical) - Dyestone Mountain - Carman Spring - Noblett Trailhead - Ozarks - Flatrock School - Noblett Creek - Noblett Lake Dam - Sparkling Hollow - Fields Store - Dry Creek Church - North Fork Spring Creek - Fern Ridge School - Fox Hollow - Carmen Springs Wildlife Refuge Management Area - Wolf Hollow - Pleasant Hill School (historical) - Rockhouse Hollow - Twin Mountain - Crooked Creek - Carroll Cemetery - Cord Hollow - Middle Indian Creek - Poison Hollow - Brushy Creek - Pine Grove School - Pine Grove Church
- Map Area ID: AREA3736.875-92.125-92
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37-92.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37-92
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.875-92.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.875-92
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.