~ Cedar Creek DE topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919
Cedar Creek, Delaware, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-6063223
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cedar Creek, Delaware (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 52301
- Scan ID: 255734
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cedar Creek
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Delaware, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cedar Creek, Delaware, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- North Milford (historical) - Hall Estates - Lincoln Village - Waples Pond Acres - Abbotts Mill - Milford Meadows - White Oak Mobile Home Park - Holly Lake Mobile Home Park - Walkers Acres - Knotts Landing - Wisseman Acres - Eastman Heights - Lincoln - Greentop - The Heath - Mispillion Light - Drawbridge - Holly Hill - Milford Crossing - Church Hill Village - Woods Haven - Cave Colony - New Market Village Mobile Home Park - Farm View Park - Argo Corners - Lakewood - Collins and Russell Development - Stanley Manor - Milford - Tessie-Maringola Estates - Oakley - Hilltop Acres - Chestnut Knoll - Brown Street - Jefferson Crossroads - Milton - Anderson Crossroads - New Market - Donovan Development - Country Club Estates - Bowen Landing - Shawnee Acres - Hummingbird Hills - Shawnee - Pondside Acres - North Shores - Evergreen Acres - Slaughter Beach - Hudson Pond Acres - Smith Landing - Foord Landing - Haven Lake Estates - Dogwood Meadows - Thompsonville - Waples - Vaughn Landing - Federalsburg - Ellendale - Reynolds Mill - Spring Hill - Robbins - Freeman Corner - South Milford (historical) - Lynch Heights - Lakewood Development - Sussex Woods - East Side Village - Webb Manor - Colony West
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.75-75.5-75.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-75.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-75.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.75-75.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.75-75.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -75.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -75.25
Cape Henlopen to Indian River Inlet; Breakwater Harbor (12216-29) by NOAA
Delaware River Smyrna River to Wilmington (12311-46) by NOAA
Delaware River Wilmington to Philadelphia (12312-56) by NOAA