~ Hume MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1942, updated 1942
Hume, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1942.
- Product Number: USGS-6006962
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hume, Missouri (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 21455
- Scan ID: 511638
- Imprint Year: 1942
- Survey Year: 1940
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Hume
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1942
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hume, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hume - Amos - Wolfe (historical) - Rock
- Map Area ID: AREA38.12538-94.625-94.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.125-94.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.125-94.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-94.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-94.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94.5
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.