~ Brainerd MN topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918
Brainerd, Minnesota, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-6006836
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Brainerd, Minnesota (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51732
- Scan ID: 504061
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Brainerd
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Minnesota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Brainerd, Minnesota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Homecroft (historical) - Merrifield - Brainerd - East Gate Mobile Home Park - Loerch - Westwood Mobile Home Park - Woodrow - Lazy Acre's Trailer Court - Meadow View Manor - Legionville - Supreme Mobile Court - Riverton
- Map Area ID: AREA46.546.25-94.25-94
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.5-94.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.5-94
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.25-94.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.25-94
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94
Basswood Lake, Eastern Part (14987-9) by NOAA
Basswood Lake, Western Part (14988-10) by NOAA
Beaver Bay to Pigeon Point; Silver Bay Harbor; Taconite Harbor; Grand Marais Harbor (14967-24) by NOAA