~ Topeka KS topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Topeka, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-6006806
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Topeka, Kansas (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66801
- Scan ID: 122708
- Imprint Year: 1913
- Survey Year: 1886
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Topeka
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Topeka, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Caravan Mobile Park - Rossville - England Mobile Home Estates - Holton - Hoyt - Wilcox Court Mobile Home Park - Oakland - Coachlight Village Mobile Home Courts North - Countryside Home Park Mobile Home Park - Birmingham - Tecumseh - North Valley Mobile Home Village - Grantville - Brittany Place Mobile Home Park - Highland Park - Topeka - Rock Creek - Menoken - Valencia - Meriden - White Lakes Mobile Home Park - Northview Mobile Home Park - Garfield Mobile Home Park - Mayetta - S and J Estates Mobile Home Park - North Topeka - Willard - Grove - Elmont - Spencer - Adams Heights Mobile Home Park - North Ridge Mobile Home Park - Kiro - Arrington - Carbon (historical) - Meadowood Mobile Home Park - Belmont - Larkinburg - Denison - Silver Lake - Anderson Mobile Home Park - Delia
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539-96-95.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-96
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-95.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39-96
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39-95.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39
- Western map edge Longitude: -96
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.5
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.