~ Newton KS topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Newton, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-6006762
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Newton, Kansas (file size: 4 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66196
- Scan ID: 512110
- Imprint Year: 1925
- Survey Year: 1888
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Newton
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Newton, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lehigh - Pilsen - Goessel - Durham - Marion - Eastshore - Prairie Estates Mobile Home Park - Aulne - Canton - Peabody - North Newton - Zimmerdale - Country Club Mobile Home Estates - Rollin Homes Mobile Home Court - Elbing - Sand Creek - Hesston - Walton - Waldeck - Hillsboro - McGraw - Country Aire Mobile Home Park - Canada - Newton
- Map Area ID: AREA38.538-97.5-97
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.5-97.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.5-97
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-97.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-97
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -97.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.