~ Fredonia KS topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1942
Fredonia, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1942.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-6006680
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Fredonia, Kansas (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54383
- Scan ID: 801759
- Survey Year: 1938
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Fredonia
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1942
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Fredonia, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Fredonia - New Albany - Middletown - Benedict - Benedict Junction - Coyville
- Map Area ID: AREA37.7537.5-96-95.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.75-96
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.75-95.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.5-96
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.5-95.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -96
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.75
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.