~ Emporia KS topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Emporia, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-6006656
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Emporia, Kansas (file size: 3 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65442
- Scan ID: 801740
- Imprint Year: 1949
- Survey Year: 1885
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Emporia
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Emporia, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Merrick - Ellinor - Burkett - Belmont Mobile Home Estates - Gladstone - Westhill Mobile Home Park - Lang - Hilltop - Genes Mobile Home Park - Toledo - Kenbro - Lincoln Mobile Home Village - Plymouth - Olpe - Madison - Emporia Junction - Teterville - Paradise Mobile Home Park - Emporia - Berkeley Hills - Saffordville - Southgate Mobile Home Park - Bisbee - Lamont - Thrall
- Map Area ID: AREA38.538-96.5-96
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.5-96.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.5-96
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-96.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-96
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -96.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -96
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.