~ Concordia KS topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1892
Concordia, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-6006632
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Concordia, Kansas (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65258
- Scan ID: 801713
- Imprint Year: 1949
- Survey Year: 1890
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Concordia
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Concordia, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- White Rock - Yuma - Scottsville - Wayne - Lewis Mobile Home Park - Rydal - Rosaco - Kackley - Munden - Oneonta (historical) - Formoso - Jamestown - Cook - Rice - Concordia - Belleville - Lovewell - Huscher - Talmo - Double J Mobile Home Park - Scandia - Republic - Norway - Warwick - Harbine - Courtland - Tabor - Sherdahl
- Map Area ID: AREA4039.5-98-97.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40-98
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40-97.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.5-98
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.5-97.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -98
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97.5
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.