~ Knutson MN topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919
Knutson, Minnesota, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5987714
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Knutson, Minnesota (file size: 3 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 52447
- Scan ID: 805495
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Chase Brook
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Minnesota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Knutson, Minnesota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Township of Swiftwater - Lovedale Post Office (historical) - Chase Brook - Township of Kiel - Thompson Creek - Rako Post Office (historical) - Troy Creek - Ludlow Post Office (historical) - Miller Creek - Ludlow Lookout Tower
- Map Area ID: AREA48.548.25-94.75-94.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW48.5-94.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE48.5-94.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW48.25-94.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE48.25-94.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 48.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 48.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94.5
Basswood Lake, Eastern Part (14987-9) by NOAA
Basswood Lake, Western Part (14988-10) by NOAA
Beaver Bay to Pigeon Point; Silver Bay Harbor; Taconite Harbor; Grand Marais Harbor (14967-24) by NOAA