~ Wakefield KS topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1964, updated 1966
Wakefield, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1964.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5974168
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wakefield, Kansas (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 47192
- Scan ID: 512723
- Imprint Year: 1966
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1961
- Field Check Year: 1964
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Wakefield
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1964
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wakefield, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA39.2539.125-97.125-97
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.25-97.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.25-97
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.125-97.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.125-97
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -97.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.