~ Syracuse KS topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1920
Syracuse, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1920.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5973984
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Syracuse, Kansas (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66746
- Scan ID: 512611
- Survey Year: 1898
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Syracuse
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1920
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Syracuse, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mayline - Johnson - Big Bow - Syracuse - Julian - Kendall - Manter
- Map Area ID: AREA3837.5-102-101.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38-102
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38-101.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.5-102
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.5-101.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -102
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -101.5
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.