~ Spearville KS topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1972, updated 1984
Spearville, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1972.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5973818
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Spearville, Kansas (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 42438
- Scan ID: 512555
- Imprint Year: 1984
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1984
- Aerial Photo Year: 1982
- Edit Year: 1984
- Field Check Year: 1972
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Spearville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Spearville, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA37.87537.75-99.875-99.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.875-99.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.875-99.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.75-99.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.75-99.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.75
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.