~ Seneca KS topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Seneca, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5973632
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Seneca, Kansas (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66600
- Scan ID: 122685
- Survey Year: 1886
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Seneca
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Seneca, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Summerfield - Nolan - Neuchatel - Vermillion - Corning - Barret - Kelly - Duluth - Centralia - Beckerville - Winifred - Summit - Baileyville - Vliets - Seneca Mobile Home Park - Sullivan - Havensville - America City - Saint Benedict - Axtell - Frankfort - Wheaton - Saint Bridget - Lillis - Seneca - Beattie
- Map Area ID: AREA4039.5-96.5-96
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40-96.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40-96
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.5-96.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.5-96
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -96.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -96
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.