~ Salina KS topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1892
Salina, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5973520
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Salina, Kansas (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66524
- Scan ID: 122677
- Imprint Year: 1916
- Survey Year: 1890
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Salina
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Salina, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Marquette - Smokey Valley Mobile Home Park - New Cambria - Glendale - Venango - Terra Cotta - Bridgeport - Sundowner West Meadows Mobile Home Park - Lindsborg - Hallville - Marydel - Southwestern Mobile Home Park - Arcola - Prairie Village Mobile Home Park - Salina - Mackie - Langley - Freemount - Luther Ralph Mobile Home Park - Shipton - Cedar Creek Mobile Home Park - Falun - Kanopolis Lake Park - Jenkins - Salemsborg - Patio Mobile Home Manor - Mentor - Juniata - Bavaria - Culver - Del - Ray Mobile Estates - Brookville - El Haro Mobile Home Park - Assaria - Trenton - Hedville - Smolan - Verdi - Golden Spur Mobile Home Park - Phillips Village (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.5-98-97.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-98
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-97.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.5-98
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.5-97.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -98
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97.5
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.