~ Protection KS topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1988
Protection, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5973298
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Protection, Kansas (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68197
- Scan ID: 512923
- Imprint Year: 1988
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1981
- Edit Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Protection
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Protection, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Protection - Buttermilk - Lexington - Ashland - Wilmore - Englewood - Belvidere - Sitka - Coldwater - Bloom
- Map Area ID: AREA37.537-100-99
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.5-100
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.5-99
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37-100
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37-99
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37
- Western map edge Longitude: -100
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.