~ Meade KS topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1892
Meade, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5972486
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Meade, Kansas (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66023
- Scan ID: 122610
- Imprint Year: 1906
- Survey Year: 1890
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Meade
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Meade, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Meade - Missler - Fowler - Minneola
- Map Area ID: AREA37.537-100.5-100
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.5-100.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.5-100
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37-100.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37-100
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37
- Western map edge Longitude: -100.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.