~ Mankato KS topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Mankato, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5972344
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mankato, Kansas (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65979
- Scan ID: 122601
- Survey Year: 1891
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mankato
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mankato, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mankato - Salem - Cawker City - Webber - Jewell - Montrose - Burr Oak - Randall - Ionia - Northbranch - Wesley Center - Esbon - Otego - Dentonia
- Map Area ID: AREA4039.5-98.5-98
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40-98.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40-98
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.5-98.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.5-98
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -98.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.