~ Junction City KS topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Junction City, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5971754
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Junction City, Kansas (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65776
- Scan ID: 122560
- Survey Year: 1886
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Junction City
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Junction City, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Randolph - Riley - Scottish Square Mobile Home Park - Sunset Park - Alida - Lakeside Mobile Home Court - Rocky Ford - Junction City Regency Mobile Home Park - J and L Mobile Home Park - Keats - Northwind Mobile Home Park - Redbud Estates Manufactured Home Community - Midway Mobile Home Park - Four Seasons Mobile Home Estates - Rocky Ford Mobile Home Park - Eureka Lake - Riverchase Mobile Home Park - Grandview Plaza - Miller Mobile Home Court - Colonial Gardens Mobile Homes - Cottonwood Mobile Home Estates - Ogden - Elm Hollow Corner - Walsburg - Ashwood Mobile Home Park - Blue Valley Mobile Home Park - Bluemont Hill - Leonardville - Junction City - Milford - Fairmont - Winkler - Bala - Olsburg - Manhattan - Lasita - Fostoria
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539-97-96.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-97
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-96.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39-97
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39-96.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39
- Western map edge Longitude: -97
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -96.5
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.