~ Hickok SE KS topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1960, updated 1961
Hickok SE, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1960.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5971508
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hickok SE, Kansas (file size: 4 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 20298
- Scan ID: 511582
- Imprint Year: 1961
- Aerial Photo Year: 1958
- Survey Year: 1960
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Hickok SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1960
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hickok SE, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Township of Dudley - Eubank Oil Field - Canaan Cemetery
- Map Area ID: AREA37.62537.5-101.125-101
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.625-101.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.625-101
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.5-101.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.5-101
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -101.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -101
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.