~ Fort Dodge KS topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1969, updated 1971
Fort Dodge, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1969.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5970964
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Fort Dodge, Kansas (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 15885
- Scan ID: 511346
- Imprint Year: 1971
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1965
- Field Check Year: 1969
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Fort Dodge
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1969
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Fort Dodge, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wilroads Gardens - Happy Homes Park - Green Acres Trailer Park - D and D Mobile Home Park - Fort Dodge - Las Brisas Mobile Home Park - Ranchwood Mobile Estates - Wilroads
- Map Area ID: AREA37.7537.625-100-99.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.75-100
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.75-99.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.625-100
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.625-99.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -100
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.875
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.