~ Council Grove KS topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1990
Council Grove, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5970474
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Council Grove, Kansas (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 72149
- Scan ID: 512899
- Imprint Year: 1990
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Inspection Year: 1985
- Aerial Photo Year: 1981
- Edit Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Council Grove
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Council Grove, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Volland - Downing (historical) - Delavan - Alta Vista - Kansas Falls - Pioneer Mobile Home Village - Parkerville - Shady Brook - Skiddy - Allendorph - Helmick - Woodbine - Bradford - Keene - Allen - Bushong - White City - Latimer - Burdick - Lyona - Koepke Mobile Manor - Americus - Kelso - Wreford - Lost Springs - Admire - Eskridge - Council Grove - Diamond Springs - Hessdale - Herington - Dwight - Dunlap - Wilsey
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.5-97-96
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-97
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-96
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.5-97
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.5-96
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -97
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -96
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.