~ Burlingame KS topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Burlingame, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5970100
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Burlingame, Kansas (file size: 4 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65084
- Scan ID: 802073
- Imprint Year: 1922
- Survey Year: 1885
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Burlingame
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Burlingame, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Berryton - Green Acres Park Mobile Home Park - Mineral Springs - Shady Acres Mobile Home Park - Terra Heights - Hillside Mobile Home Park - Ridgewood Estates Mobile Home Park - Burlingame - Shawnee Hills Mobile Home Park - Melvern - Miller - Vassar - Watson - Quenemo - Auburn - Wakarusa - Sunflower Mobile Home Park - Scranton - Harveyville - Barclay - Lindbloom Park (historical) - Green Acres Mobile Home Park - Blue Oaks and Live Oaks Mobile Home Park - Wilmington - Reading - South Village Mobile Home Park - Paradise Mobile Home Park - Lyndon Station - Peterton - Swissvale - Osage City - Dover - Michigan Valley - Lyndon - Overbrook - Mathews Park - Cullen Village - Four Corners - Carbondale - Richland - Pauline - Coachlight Village Mobile Home Courts South
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.5-96-95.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-96
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-95.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.5-96
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.5-95.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -96
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.5
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.