~ Lockwoods Folly NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2013
Lockwoods Folly, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 2013.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5946119
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lockwoods Folly, North Carolina (file size: 30 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 26205
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lockwoods Folly
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2013
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lockwoods Folly, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Oak Island - Varnamtown - Mercer Landing - Midway - Varnum - Sandy Hill - Dixon Landing - Lennon Crossroads
- Map Area ID: AREA3433.875-78.25-78.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34-78.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34-78.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.875-78.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.875-78.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -78.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -78.125
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.