~ Pierson IA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2013
Pierson, Iowa, USGS topographic map dated 2013.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5943336
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pierson, Iowa (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 35109
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Pierson
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2013
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Iowa, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pierson, Iowa, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA42.62542.5-95.875-95.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.625-95.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.625-95.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.5-95.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.5-95.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.75