~ Avery TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2013
Avery, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2013.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5934483
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Avery, Texas (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 1952
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Avery
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2013
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Avery, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Savannah (historical) - Avery
- Map Area ID: AREA33.62533.5-94.875-94.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.625-94.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.625-94.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.5-94.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.5-94.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94.75
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA