~ Princess Anne MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1972, updated 1974
Princess Anne, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1972.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5930555
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Princess Anne, Maryland (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 36457
- Scan ID: 461456
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Aerial Photo Year: 1972
- Field Check Year: 1972
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Advance: Yes
- Planimetric: Yes
- Orthophoto: Map
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Princess Anne
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Princess Anne, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Landon Station - Wilson Landing Mobile Home Park - Princess Anne - Palmetto
- Map Area ID: AREA38.2538.125-75.75-75.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.25-75.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.25-75.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.125-75.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.125-75.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -75.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -75.625
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.