~ Indian Head MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1966, updated 1968
Indian Head, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1966.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5930421
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Indian Head, Maryland (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 21825
- Scan ID: 461530
- Imprint Year: 1968
- Aerial Photo Year: 1950
- Edit Year: 1966
- Field Check Year: 1956
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Indian Head
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1966
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Indian Head, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Riverview Village - Marbury - Montaine - Mattawoman Village - Chicamuxen - Glymont - Holly Haven - Du-Mar Estates - Smallwood Estates - Rison Acres - Potomac Heights - Jones View - Warington Hills - Perry Wright - Rison - Charleston Gardens - Pisgah - Indian Head - Redhill Estates - Pleasant Grove Estates - Potomac Wood - Redhill - Mattawoman Woods - Winthrop (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA38.62538.5-77.25-77.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.625-77.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.625-77.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.5-77.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.5-77.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -77.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -77.125
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.