~ Whitesburg KY topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1892
Whitesburg, Kentucky, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5930177
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Whitesburg, Kentucky (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 396093
- Scan ID: 804333
- Imprint Year: 1900
- Survey Year: 1885
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Whitesburg
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Kentucky, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Whitesburg, Kentucky, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Dry Creek - Brinkley - Craftsville (historical) - Deane - Fleming-Neon - Carcassonne - Wheelwright Junction - Nealy - Linefork - Collins - Robinson Creek - Marshal Branch (historical) - Burdine - Omaha - Adamson - Penny - Big Card (historical) - Indian Bottom (historical) - Hollybush - Minnie - Lionilli - Haddonfield - Fords Branch - Little Dixie - Dorton - Wheelwright - Carr Creek - Crown - Mayking - Polly - Halo - Defeated Creek - Hall - Weeksbury - Lower Long Fork (historical) - Hylton - Estill - Welco Station - Douglas - Larkslane - Upper Cumberland (historical) - Rock Fork (historical) - Porter Junction - Tolliver Town - Kewanee - Peaks Store - Garner - Hi Hat - Day - Pauley - Kings Creek - Letcher - Osborne Fork (historical) - Martinsville (historical) - Handshoe - Bottom Fork (historical) - Thornton - Jacks Creek - Lucastown - Marshall Branch (historical) - Sergent - Potters Fork - West Whitesburg (historical) - Spider - Short (historical) - Littcarr - Porter (historical) - Fleming - Hueysville (historical) - Craynor - May - Hemphill - Payne Gap - Hot Spot - Lipps - Pigeon - Marlowe - East Jenkins - Keel Addition (historical) - Grethel - Democrat - Meade - Phipps - Gilley - Teaberry - Almira - Neon - Dongola - Skyline - Wayland - Flat Gap - Ellwood - Upper Little Creek (historical) - Camp Branch (historical) - Van - Tillie - North Fork - Kite - McDowell - Colson
- Map Area ID: AREA37.537-83-82.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.5-83
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.5-82.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37-83
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37-82.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37
- Western map edge Longitude: -83
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.5
Bowling Green and Warren County, KY by GM Johnson
Elizabethtown, Radcliff, Bardstown and Vine Grove, Kentucky by GM Johnson
Hopkinsville and Madisonville, Kentucky by GM Johnson