~ Whitesburg KY topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1892
Whitesburg, Kentucky, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5930173
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Whitesburg, Kentucky (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 396093
- Scan ID: 804331
- Imprint Year: 1910
- Survey Year: 1885
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Whitesburg
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Kentucky, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Whitesburg, Kentucky, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Potters Fork - Colson - Yorktown - Hemphill - Jacks Creek - Elimer - Smithsboro (historical) - Skyline - Little Dixie - Dema - Orkney - Rock Fork (historical) - Lionilli - Grethel - Hollybush - Martinsville (historical) - Craftsville (historical) - Brinkley - Cromona - Betty - Flat Gap - Gaskill - Collins - Marshal Branch (historical) - Kingdom Come (historical) - Wayland - Indian Bottom (historical) - Defeated Creek - Big Laurel - Neon Junction - East Jenkins - Weeksbury - Hi Hat - Ice - Right Fork of Long Fork (historical) - Puncheon - Short (historical) - Turkey Pen (historical) - Amelia - Tolliver Town - Garner - Cody (historical) - Hot Spot - Osborne Fork (historical) - Spider - Hurricane - Amburgey - Larkslane - Odgen Gap - Speight - Phipps - Baden - Yeager - Teaberry - Lick Fork (historical) - Hylton - Sackett - Lipps - Bolyn - Bottom Fork (historical) - Blackey - Linefork - Omaha - Robinson Creek - Porter (historical) - Bear Fork (historical) - May - Breeding Creek (historical) - North Fork - Hartley - Soft Shell - Smoot Creek (historical) - Upper Little Creek (historical) - Dewey - East McDowell - Oscaloosa - Upper Cumberland (historical) - Van - Thornton Gap - Sylvester (historical) - Neon - Harrolds Branch (historical) - Haddonfield - Porter Junction - Jeremiah - Leburn - Penny - Farraday - Pigeon - Tillie - Ellwood - Pauley - Dorton - Littcarr - Partridge - Adamson - Whitesburg - Letcher - Titan Siding - Redfox
- Map Area ID: AREA37.537-83-82.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.5-83
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.5-82.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37-83
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37-82.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37
- Western map edge Longitude: -83
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.5
Bowling Green and Warren County, KY by GM Johnson
Bowling Green, Kentucky by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Elizabethtown, Radcliff, Bardstown and Vine Grove, Kentucky by GM Johnson
Hopkinsville and Madisonville, Kentucky by GM Johnson