~ La Pryor NW TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2013
La Pryor NW, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2013.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5929819
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): La Pryor NW, Texas (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24158
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: La Pryor NW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2013
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map La Pryor NW, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cometa Tank - Willow Tank - Willow Tank Dam - Highway Pit Tank - Dry Tank - Alto Colorado Well - Hensley Windmill - Chaparrosa Ranch Airport - Turkey Creek Windmill - Chaparrosa Ranch - Pepe Tank - La Pryor Division - Horse Trap Tank - Maverick Creek - Comstock Windmill - Latigo Tank - Camisa Tank - Watkins Lake Number 2 Dam - Caballos Windmill - Green Lake - Rancho Viejo Windmill - Caliche Tank - Oliphant Ranch - Maverick Creek Windmill - Watkins Lake Number 2 - Windmill Creek - Chaparrosa Lake - Dawson Windmill - Lake Windmill - Chaparrosa Lake Dam - Middle Tank - Fourmile Windmill - Highway Tank - Rincon Tank - Maverick Tank - Bowles Windmill - Kite Windmill - Sevenmile Windmill
- Map Area ID: AREA2928.875-100-99.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29-100
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29-99.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW28.875-100
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE28.875-99.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29
- Southern map edge Latitude: 28.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -100
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.875
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA