~ Cross NE TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2013
Cross NE, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2013.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5929735
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cross NE, Texas (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 10824
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Cross NE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2013
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cross NE, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Strickland Tank - Leon Valley Public Library - Strickland Lake Number 2 - Ryan Lake - Brahma Tank - Masdero Lake Dam - Cuate Tank - Peeler Lake Number 1 - Strickland Lake Number 1 - Vat Windmill - Ernst Lake - House Dam Number 1 - Open Tank - Potts Lake - Live Oak Tank - Potts Dam - Turkey Tank Dam - Las Palmas Branch Library - Telephone Tank - Telephone Tank - Vat Tank - Sacatosa Tank - Hog Creek - Maspero Lake - Ramsey Tank - Peeler Dam Number 1 - Hill Tank - Fox Creek - Hog Creek Tank - Lagunillas Creek - Memorial Branch Library - Lake Number 2 - Turkey Tank - Strickland Dam Number 2 - Cuate Tank Dam - Ryan Lake Dam - Rincon Tank - Strickland Dam Number 1 - Ernst Dam - Javelina Tank - House Dam Number 2 - Highway Tank - Live Oak Tank Dam - Lake Number 1
- Map Area ID: AREA28.7528.625-98.625-98.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW28.75-98.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE28.75-98.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW28.625-98.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE28.625-98.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 28.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 28.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -98.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98.5
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA