~ Seven Heart Gap NW TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Seven Heart Gap NW, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5929230
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Seven Heart Gap NW, Texas (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 40621
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Seven Heart Gap NW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Seven Heart Gap NW, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Four Wells - Maverick Canyon - Ocotillo Well - Johns Well - Sampson Well - Ocotillo Tank
- Map Area ID: AREA31.531.375-104.75-104.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.5-104.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.5-104.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.375-104.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.375-104.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.625
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA