~ Bear Hollow TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Bear Hollow, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5928408
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bear Hollow, Texas (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 2819
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Bear Hollow
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bear Hollow, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Montgomery Cemetery - Horse Mountain - Blackjack Pond - Rattlesnake Pond - Buffalo Creek - Salt Branch - Section Tank - Jackson Branch - Fox Hollow - Bear Hollow - Flying V Ranch - Bear Hollow Windmill - West Fork Dick Hooten Branch - Woodward Springs - Lambert Branch - Woodward Pond - East Fork Dick Hooten Branch - Dick Hooten Branch - Blackjack Hill - McDonald Branch - Gregg Branch - Jim Ned Tank - Highway Windmill - Cowhorn Hollow - Little Blackjack Pond - High Pond - North Windmill - South Windmill - York Flat - KFRJ-FM (San Saba) - Hubbard Tank - Fourmile Hill - Blackgate Windmill - Big Blackjack Hollow - Red Tank - Evans Tank - Klondike Branch - Red Tank - Camphouse Windmill - Martin Lease Windmill - Windmill Hollow - Little Silly Tank
- Map Area ID: AREA31.12531-98.75-98.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.125-98.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.125-98.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31-98.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31-98.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31
- Western map edge Longitude: -98.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98.625
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA