~ Mankins TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Mankins, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5928382
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mankins, Texas (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 27490
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Mankins
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mankins, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Kamay - Valley View - Kadane Corner - Mankins
- Map Area ID: AREA33.87533.75-98.875-98.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.875-98.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.875-98.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.75-98.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.75-98.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -98.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98.75
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA