~ Sevenmile Canyon TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Sevenmile Canyon, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
- Product Number: USGS-5928288
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sevenmile Canyon, Texas (file size: 28 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 40647
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Sevenmile Canyon
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sevenmile Canyon, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
Please download the free digital map to check details.
- Map Area ID: AREA30.12530-101.875-101.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.125-101.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.125-101.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30-101.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30-101.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30
- Western map edge Longitude: -101.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -101.75
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA