~ Bee Canyon TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Bee Canyon, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5927980
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bee Canyon, Texas (file size: 35 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 3021
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Bee Canyon
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bee Canyon, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Edwards Draw - East Well - Johnson Draw - Two Section Windmill - Samson Windmill - Double Gates Windmill - Mayfield Ranch - Finney Tank - Steel Star Draw - Wilson Windmill - High Lonesome Windmill - Little Duncan Draw - Juno Springs - Wayne West Ranch - Rough Pasture Windmill - Mud Canyon - East Well Draw - Cooper Draw - Two Section Tank - Massie West Ranch - Sulfur Well - Bee Canyon - Sulfur Well - Miguel Windmill - Middle Draw - Leonedas Draw - Duncan Draw - Star Windmill
- Map Area ID: AREA30.2530.125-101.25-101.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.25-101.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.25-101.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.125-101.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.125-101.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -101.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -101.125
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA