~ Cedar Bend TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Cedar Bend, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5927922
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cedar Bend, Texas (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 7771
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Cedar Bend
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cedar Bend, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice Dick Ware Transfer Facility - McGuire Canyon - Barber Lake - Colorado City Airport - Horns Chapel School - Lower Tank - Bullock Tank - Badgett Canyon - Texas Department of Criminal Justice Daniel Webster Wallace Unit - Handley Cemetery - Buzzard Windmill - Rabbit Hollow - McGuire Tank - Upper Tank - KVMC-AM (Colorado City) - Good Well Windmill - Col-Tex Refinery (historical) - Dawson Canyon - Strain Pool Oil Field - Moser Canyon - Logsdon Reservoir - Cedar Bend Bridge - Little Blue Hole - Colorado River Off Channel Storage Dam - Rogers School - KAUM-FM (Colorado City) - Cedar Bend - North Fork Canyon - McGuire Spring - Mitchell County Ambulance Service - Barber Reservoir - Mitchell County Hospital - Clay Smith Peak - Bone Hollow - Wheat Pasture Tank - Oil Well Windmill - Shinnery Flats - Bullock Canyon - Low Bridge - Fairview Church - Twin Windmill
- Map Area ID: AREA32.532.375-101-100.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.5-101
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.5-100.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.375-101
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.375-100.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -101
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100.875
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA