~ North Franklin Mountain TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
North Franklin Mountain, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5927370
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): North Franklin Mountain, Texas (file size: 26 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32369
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: North Franklin Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map North Franklin Mountain, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- That Marvelous Light Baptist Church - El Paso Fire Department Station 34 - Collins Elementary School - Bradley Elementary School - Civic Leaders Park - Sun Valley Baptist Church - Indian Peak - El Paso Electric Company Lake - South Well - Skyline Baptist Church - El Paso Fire Department Station 21 - Fannin Elementary School - El Paso Fire Department Station 23 - Northgate Baptist Church - Wilderness Park Museum Trail - Hitt Ranch - Skyline Optimist Youth Park - Colonia Verde Park - North Franklin Mountain - Fusselman Reservoir - Western District United Methodist Church - El Paso Young NAK Presbyterian Church - El Paso Electric Company Lake Dam - Indian Spring - KROD-AM (El Paso) - Dolphin Park - Recreation Ranch Park - Iglesia Apostolica de Northeast Church - Parkland High School - Saint Johns Lutheran Church - Border Patrol Museum - El Paso Fire Department Station 28 - Dolphin Terrace Elementary School - Franklin Mountains - Anthonys Nose - Oak Tree Canyon - Wilderness Park Museum - Range Reservoir - El Paso Fire Department Station 30 - Charles Middle School - First United Baptist Church - Student Memorial Park - Veterans Park - Hitt Canyon - J M Whitaker Elementary School - Andress High School Stadium - Open Gate Church of the Nazarene - El Paso Korean United Methodist Church - New Beginning Missionary Baptist Church - Parkland Middle School - Terrace Hills Middle School - Desertaire Elementary School - Irvin High School - Smugglers Pass - Range Dam - West Well - Northeast Seventh Day Adventist Church - Rattlesnake Tanks - McCombs Baptist Church - Arlington Park - Apollo Heights Baptist Chapel Church - Milagro Park - Schuster Elementary School - Indian Spring Canyon - Parkland Elementary School - Newman Elementary School - El Paso Police Department - Northeast Regional Command Center - Christ the Savior Catholic Church - Tobin Park United Methodist Church - Cohen Stadium - New Well - Fusselman Dam - El Paso County Constable's Office Precinct 2 - New Hope Pentecostal Church - Dowell Elementary School - Castner Range - Fusselman Canyon - Crosby Elementary School - Whispering Springs Canyon - El Paso Korean Baptist Church - Mount Zion Baptist Church - NorthPark Shopping Center - Andress High School - El Paso Church of God Northeast - Mundys Spring - Mission Apostolic Church - Mundys Gap - Shearman Park
- Map Area ID: AREA3231.875-106.5-106.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32-106.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32-106.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.875-106.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.875-106.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -106.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -106.375
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA