~ Lady Bird Johnson Park TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Lady Bird Johnson Park, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5926890
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lady Bird Johnson Park, Texas (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24237
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lady Bird Johnson Park
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lady Bird Johnson Park, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Oak Crest Park - Lady Bird Johnson Park Reservoir - Live Oak Creek - Wolf Creek - Gillespie County Airport - Cameron Ranch Airport - Stink Creek - Lady Bird Johnson Park Dam - Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park - Eckert Cemetery - Meusebach Creek - Left Bear Creek - Bear Creek - Lady Bird Johnson Park Trail - Wrede Community House - Mud Creek - Nasse Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA30.2530.125-99-98.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.25-99
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.25-98.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.125-99
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.125-98.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -99
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98.875
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA